Some brief considerations about

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Jeremy Thomas 28/11 às 14:10 -- A "Balloon Trigger".


Yesterday 11/27/15 at 3:04pm a "balloon trigger", as Franny Hudson had noted many times what appears as a "normal" balloon "trigger" or precedes more anomalous objects.

That exactly happened yesterday at 3:04pm when I spotted this "balloon". I went outside anyway to send it direct signals and a second anomaly was outside that responded multiple times to direct light signals.

 I sent direct signals to this anomaly for about ten minutes and it was perfectly visible when it flared.
 It is anomaly #1 in the spotter footage.

 When I go outside usually I let the spotter camera recording in wide view to be able to record possible responses of anomalies to signals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

trevor james constable

LIGHTEYE