- AI IA
- ALAN BUMAC
- ANOMALIES’ WHITE LIST
- BRAD MORRIS
- CAREFUL CONSIDERATION
- DAVID FEOLA
- ERIC ERASMO RENDON
- FAUSTO PEREZ
- FRANNY HUDSON
- JASON BALES
- JAY LEE
- JEFF McDUFFIE
- JEFFREY HARRISON
- JEREMY THOMAS
- JOHN GRAF
- LUPYLLO LEDEZMA
- MEMBERS YOUTUBE CHANNELS
- RICHARD GEORGE
- ROB FREEMAN
- RONALDO RICARDO
- SOME BRIEF CONSIDERATIONS
- ZAID HERNANDEZ
Some brief considerations about
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Saturday, March 25, 2017
Jeremy Thomas -- Post in the group: Intelligent Design - Theoretical Biology.
Jeremy Thomas shared his post.
Post in the group: Intelligent Design - Theoretical Biology.
Thanks for allowing me to be part of this group. For several years now I had been doing regular atmospheric observations of autonomous anomalous flying objects that we call Anomalies for short.
The reality of these objects can be verified by anyone using the proper instruments, this is an objective and repeatable observable fact, but obviously not many people in academic positions are aware of this reality, but again this can be observed unequivocally by anyone, but as experience had show me many times this simple claim had been received exactly as Lavoisier received reports of rocks falling from the sky(meteorites), that had been widely documented elsewhere.
But now going to aspects of this reality that are relevant to this group:
- Some anomalies appear to be a new kind of lifeforms, by their observed behavior plasma based lifeforms are a very good working hypothesis and already there are published scientific papers and books supporting the possibility of life based on complex plasmas, but again the very basic claim here of anomalies behaving like being alive is supported by multiple documented observations, some footage sample of this fact can be provided if there is further interest in this group.
- Some anomalies exhibit adaptive/dynamic camouflage exactly like the one observed on cephalopods in particular very similar to the mimic octopus. It is very well known that the oceans and the atmosphere have common properties so it is really not surprising that new lifeforms on the atmosphere exhibit similar characteristics as lifeforms on the ocean.
- Some anomalies "respond/react" to direct signals by flaring, this is an intrinsic observational fact that can be easily verified and one that clearly shows the anomalous nature of these autonomous objects.
- Anomalies appear to have a pervasive presence on this planet, this is supported by the observational data available, this implies that there should be a very deep relationship/symbiosis between Anomalies and carbon based lifeforms on this planet.
- This is speculative now: Since some anomalies appear to be plasma based lifeforms and plasma based lifeforms can move freely in empty space then the presence of Life in the universe will be more pervasive than previously assumed since the search for life always assumed carbon based Life.
- Plasma is a common medium in the universe, this implies that plasma based lifeforms could be very old, as old as the universe itself, on comparison carbon based lifeforms on earth are very young.
- Since plasma based lifeforms are older than carbon based lifeforms and they "interact" with carbon based lifeforms then this place in a new light all carbon based lifeforms evolution on this planet, including the origin of carbon based lifeforms on earth.
Intelligent Design should be looked in a different way after learning of the reality of Anomalies.