Some brief considerations about

Friday, March 31, 2017

Franny Hudson -- March 31 at 4:10pm: The aliveness in this anomaly is remarkable


   

   
                                                             Youtube channel   
                                                                                   Twitter       
 




March 31 at 4:10pm
This anomaly I captured last year I wanted to go over it once more! The aliveness in this object is remarkable the penguins look alive more than balloons.The texture is so strange! I wanted to try explain abit more I find it difficult speaking but gaining more confidence as I go on.
 This anomaly I captured last year I wanted to go over it once more! 

Image may contain: sky and night


No comments:

Post a Comment

trevor james constable

LIGHTEYE